Let's list the dangerous products for your dog and the reasons why you should not give them.
Dangerous products for Jack Russell
<h3>Alcoholic beverage</h3> It can cause intoxication, coma, and death. <h3>Grapes and raisins</h3> Contain an unknown toxin that is dangerous to the kidneys. <h3>Mushrooms</h3> May contain toxins that can affect various organ systems, cause shock, and as a result, death. <h3>Baby food</h3> May contain onion powder, which may be toxic to dogs. (Please find the bow in the list below.) Also, the result can be a lack of essential substances in the food of a dog, if the proportion of dietary items in feeding big. <h3>Yeast dough</h3> May increase in volume and release gases in the digestive tract, causing pain, and lead to rupture of the stomach or intestines. <h3>Fat meat trimmings </h3> May cause pancreatitis <h3>Moldy and spoiled food, garbage</h3> It may contain a variety of toxins that cause vomiting and diarrhea, as well as affecting the work of other organs. <h3>Potatoes, rhubarb, tomato leaves, potato and tomato stems</h3> Contain oxalates that can affect the digestive, nervous and urinary systems. This is mostly a problem of cattle. <h3>Hemp</h3> It can suppress the nervous system, cause vomiting and heart rate changes. <h3>Bones of fish, poultry or other meat products</h3> May cause blockage or rupture of the digestive tract. <h3>Peach and plum bones </h3> It can cause obstruction of the intestinal tract. <h3>Cat food</h3> As a rule, it contains too much protein and fat. <h3>Onions and garlic (raw, cooked, or in powder) </h3> It contains dimethyl sulfoxides and disulfides, which are dangerous for red blood cells and cause anemia. Cats are more sensitive than dogs. Garlic is less toxic than onions. <h3>Macadamia (nuts)</h3> It contains an unknown toxin that affects the digestive tract, nervous system, and muscles. <h3>Milk and other dairy products </h3> Some adult dogs do not have enough lactase enzyme that breaks down the lactose contained in milk. This can lead to diarrhea. Lactose-free dairy products are not harmful to animals. <h3>Leftovers from the table (in large quantities) </h3> Leftovers from the table are not balanced food. They should not be more than 10% of the total amount of food. Meat should be freed from fat, bones should not be given in food. <h3>Liver in large quantities </h3> It can cause an overdose of vitamin A, which has a harmful effect on muscles and bones. <h3>Sweet food</h3> It can lead to obesity, dental problems and possibly diabetes. <h3>Salt</h3> When used in large quantities can lead to an imbalance of electrolytes. <h3>Raw fish</h3> It can cause a lack of thiamine (vitamin B), which leads to loss of appetite, seizures and, in some cases, death. It usually occurs in regular feeding raw fish. <h3>Raw egg</h3> Contain an enzyme called avidin, which reduces the absorption of Biotin (vitamin H). This can lead to skin and hair problems. Raw eggs may also contain Salmonella. <h3>Tobacco</h3> It contains nicotine, which has a harmful effect on the digestive and nervous systems. May result in increased heart rate, collapse, coma, and death. <h3>Hop</h3> Unknown component leads to asphyxiation, increased heart rate, increased body temperature, seizures, and death. <h3>Persimmon</h3> Seeds can cause intestinal blockage and enteritis. <h3>Human vitamin supplements containing iron</h3> It can damage the lining of the gastrointestinal tract and have a toxic effect on other organs, including the liver and kidneys. <h3>Shoelaces, ropes, tights, stockings, socks</h3> It can create an obstruction in the digestive tract, the so-called "long foreign body". <h3>Chocolate, coffee, tea, and other caffeine-containing products</h3> Contain caffeine, dimethylxanthine or theophylline, which can be toxic and affect the cardiovascular and nervous system. <h3>Citrus oil extracts</h3> May cause vomiting.<br>