Seeing Russell puppy, it is impossible not to fall in love at first sight. It makes you want to take them all at once to home, they are irresistible, cute, funny. How can cope with your own delight and make a choice? Keep the emotions, move a few steps and just watch the game and the behavior of puppies. This observation will help you understand the individual characteristics of each puppy. Here is one of them trying to tear his sister's ear, then the brother’s. Another backs backwards and barks at biting the aggressor. The third is sitting quietly in a corner and carefully watching the scene. You will see that every puppy has his bright personality.
Moreover, each has already been born with an individual temperament, character and inclinations,
In the process of observing one of the puppies will increasingly attract your eye. Ask the breeder to show you this puppy closely. Notice how he will behave in solitude: does he whines plaintive looking for fellows? Does he continue to play alone? He rushed to you on the hand and tries to lick your face? According to this behavior, you can learn a lot about the temperament of the animal.
If he enjoys coming to you; in your arms, kissing you, this is certainly a good socialization. On the other hand, if he tries to escape from the hands, twists and shoves all four paws, it will be more independent dog.
Turn puppy on back. He made a real fight with you? He will have a strong independent character. Puppy is closely watching you and it seems that he is listening to your speech? Rather, it means well-developed intellectual abilities.
They argued that the biggest puppy in the litter is the most well-developed and intelligent. Yes, he dominates over his littermates, but only because of the size. However, later he can grow as a timid, shy animal.
Here are some tipsYou made your choice, found that unique and long-awaited, which will become a member of your family for years to come. You can’t wait to bring him home. However, keep in mind that pick up the puppy from the mother before the age of 6 weeks is not recommended.
- Puppy’s eyes should be bright, clean and free of excreta.
- Ears. Look at the puppy’s ears. They should be pink, clean, odorless and free of dirt or excreta. There should be no trace of scratches that may indicate the presence of a food allergy.
- The nose should be moist, shiny, cool.
- From the puppy should not be an unpleasant smell. He smells delicious breast milk, but so nice that I want to smell it forever.
- Under the tail of a puppy should be clean, without any traces of faeces.
- Teeth should be white, gums should be pink, no odor from the mouth.
- The coat should be shiny, smooth, no sticking in flocks in different directions.
- The skin is clean and free of inflammation, without dandruff, redness, scratching.
- Palpate the entire length of the tail. It should be no fractures.
- The abdomen should be soft and not bloated.