CHOCOLATE. You will probably be surprised, but one of the most our favorite products is deadly poison for dogs, even a small piece of chocolate can be fatal for your Jack because of his small size. The fact is that the chocolate comprises theobromine, a natural alkaloid present in cocoa beans. Theobromine affects the heart and central nervous system of the dog so that it can happen to a heart attack, internal bleeding or seizure.
Onion and garlic toxic to dogs in large quantities, because contain toxic thiosulfate. This material in large doses causes anemia in an animal.
Grapes and raisins in large amounts can lead to acute renal failure.
Broccoli is contains isocyanate, a powerful irritant of the gastrointestinal tract. A large number of broccoli can cause severe pain in Jack. However, small amounts (up to 5% of the daily ration) is very useful because it’s believed that broccoli increases resistance of cancers.
Raw salmon, which we love so much in the sushi, is also toxic to Jack.
MUSHROOMS too heavy food for humans, but for small size dogs can be toxic and cause digestive disorders, liver disease.
SKIN of TURCKEY is very hard to digest in the stomach of the dog and can cause acute pancreatitis.
Chicken bones and any hollow tubular bones which were chewed by dog turn into sharp pieces that can cause stomach bleeding. If you think that Jack ate any prohibited products, please contact your veterinarian immediately. Do not forget what Jacks are born jumpers and inventive tricksters, don’t leave products, which can attract Jack by odor in accessible places.